at The Research Unit on Aids in Kampala
Administrative AssistantUniversity Research Co., LLC (URC), a US-basic public health organization working in Uganda since 2005, is implementing the USAID-funded strengthening Uganda’s Systems for treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) project .
• Coordinate logistics for trainings , workshops, and meetings , including identification of venue , distribution of invitations , preparation of material s
• Arrange all project transport needs for workshops, meetings and site visits
• Maintain the project library , setting up new files as necessary and ensuring that documents are filled appropriately on a regular basis
• Under the direction of the Director of Operations , provide administrative support for hospital based activities , including coordination of outreaches , facilitation of volunteers , completion of required documentation for activities .
• Bachelor’s Degree , preferably in Business Administration .
• Minimum of two years of project administrative support experience , preferred experience with USAID -funded programs
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail , ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter , curriculum vitae , copies of academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references & indicate the position your applying for in the subject line.
University Research Co., LLC-Centre for Human Services
SUSTAIN Project ,