at UNADA in Kampala
Programs ManagerUNADA (Uganda National Agro-input Dealers Association is the national apex organization for all agro-input dealers in Uganda registered under the NGO statute in 2003.
• Provide technical guidance to the guidance to the field staff in planning , budgeting and implementation of project activities .
• Compile progress reports , budgets and work plans from the regions, intergrate and/or consolidate them and ensure their timely submission to all stakeholders .
• Provide Business Development and other technical services to agro dealers
• Develop strategies for sustainable access to financial services for agro dealers.
• Develop a promotional campaign for seed , fertilizers and other inputs in collaboration with member suppliers through radio programs, bronchures, leaflets, demonstrations.
• Organize and Conduct business management , seed merchandising , output marketing , safe use of agro-chemicals trainings for agro-input dealers in collaboration with stakeholders.
• A Bachelors Degree in any of the following ;Agri-bisiness, Agricultural economics of general Agriculture.
• At least three years experience in NGO sector or related field in a similar position.
• Sound computer knowledge in Word and Excel Spreadsheet.
• Capacity to travel extensively within the country and ability to drive long distances is a must.
How to apply
Suitable candidates for the above post should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic certificates, names and address of three referees and a daytime telephone number to UNADA.
The UNADA Secretary Director , P. O. Box 7634, Kampala, Plot 1138 Byandala, Nankya Complex 3rd floor
All applications should be delivered to the above address during official working hours.