at District Service Commision in Kampala
Fleet Management /Transport OfficerUniversity Research Co., LLC (URC), a US-basic public health organization working in Uganda since 2005, is implementing the USAID-funded strengthening Uganda’s Systems for treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) project .
• Develop weekly /monthly field travel schedules , coordinating between program staff and drivers to allocate use of vehicles
• Under the guidance of the Director of Operations, manage the pool of vehicles including their maintenance .
• Ensure vehicles have valid insurance ; drivers have valid permits ; insurance claims are processed in a timely ; maintenance and serving is achieved in a timely manner
• Monitor vehicle log books on a weekly basis
• Keep track of fuel card utilization for each vehicle and make monthly reconciliation of bills and vehicle records .
• Bachelors Degree in Logistics Management or a related field
• Minimum of 2 years of fleet management experience , preferred with USAID-funded programs
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail , and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word , Excel, Outlook)
How to apply
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter , curriculum vitae , copies of academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references & indicate the position your applying for in the subject line.
University Research Co., LLC-Centre for Human Services
SUSTAIN Project ,