at Mildmay in Kampala
Director-Sustainability and PartinershipsMildmay Uganda is an HIV/AIDS treatment and training centre also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Uganda.
• Reporting to the Executive Director , the Director – Sustainability and Partnershps will be expected to Work with functional heads , to identify areas for strategic program and infrastructure expansion.
• Defining related resource requirements for the development of a robust Mildmay Uganda Directorate of Sustainability and Partnerships.
• Based on these interactions the position holder will lead in the development , implementation and monitoring of Mildmay Uganda’s Sustainability Plan ensuring the inclusion of a Strategic Resource Generation component within the plan, that is consistent with the core objectives of the organization.
• The successful applicant will be a strong practicing Christian with a good reputation who will uphold the Christian ethos of the organization.
• She must have Bachelors and masters degree in a relevant field , including public relations, journalism, communication, or marketing.
• She must have at least five years relevant professional experience preferably NGO exposure.
• Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, as well as demonstrable skills in net working and collaboration; partnership management ; Public Relations & Advocacy.
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should send their letters of intent to
Executive Director at Mildmay Uganda, Entebbe Road, Lweza
P. O. Box 24985, Kampala