Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Habitat for Humanity Uganda affiliated to Habitat for Humanity International is an Ecumerical Christian non-governmental organization.
• Post bank and cash transactions according to the accounting regulations and manage and maintain the front office
• Providing support in internal and external audit exercises of the branch operations .
• Making regular backups of bankers Realm software generated transactions and other important documents .
• A degree from a recognized university in Accounting , Business Administration or its equivalent
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel .
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• High level of integrity and ability to make bold and timely decision
How to apply
Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, a detailed CV including telephone contacts and names and daytime telephone contacts of two professional referees .
Telephone : 0414501457
Deadline: 24 / 05 /2013