Saturday, 18 May 2013
Manager Projects Implementation - Electricity Transmission Limited in Kampala
Job Title: Manager, Projects Implementation
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL) is responsible for bulk purchase of electricity from the generating companies and selling the electricity in balk to the distribution companies throughout Uganda .
Key Result Areas
• Development and Implementation of Project Implementation Plans .
• Detailed Design Basis and Engineering
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Qualification in Project Management will be added advantage
• At least 10 years of work experience of which 5 years should have been at management level in a reputable organization .
• Proven management and interpersonal skills
• Computer skills
• Can demonstrate a background of personal and strategic leadership .
How to apply
Suitably qualified persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualification certificates and testimonials along with their curriculum vitae indicating contact address to;
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited
P. O. Box 7625 Kampala
Deadline: 23 /05 /2013