Saturday, 18 May 2013
Procurement Officer - Equal Opportunities Commission in Kampala
Job Title: Procurement Officer
The Equal Opportunities Commission is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant post above.
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain/Logistics Management from a recognized University/Institution .
• A minimum of two years working experience at the level of a Procurement Officer in Government or equivalent experience in a reputable organization.
• Establishing and maintaining procurement and disposal of assets system
• Liaising with end users and preparing procurement plans .
• Verifying and organizing documents relating to procurement and disposal of assets .
• Verifying and organizing documents relating to procurement
• Guiding suppliers on procurement procedures
How to apply
Handwritten applications should be submitted with the following attachments in triplicate ; Public Service Form 3 (2008), detailed CVs , certified copies of academic transcripts , certificates and two referees (one being the employer).
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Offices, 2nd Floor Farmers House , Kampala, District Service Commission Offices at the Districts or Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) , Offices Plot 7, Luthuli Close -Bugolobi.
Applications should be addressed to the Secretary, Equal Opportunities Commission , P. O. Box 27672, Kampala
Deadline: 31 /05 /2013