Job Title: Senior Personal Secretary
The Equal Opportunities Commission is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant post above.
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Secretarial and Administrative Studies or its equivalent from a recognized Institution .
• A minimum of three years working experience at a level of Personal Secretary in Government or equivalent experience in a reputable organization.
• Drawing up programs , fixing and monitoring appointments and organizing meetings , in conjunction with relevant offices .
• Taking dictation , transcribing and presenting accurate and error free work.
• Drafting letters of a routine nature.
• Attending to callers, either in person or on telephone .
How to apply
Handwritten applications should be submitted with the following attachments in triplicate ; Public Service Form 3 (2008), detailed CVs , certified copies of academic transcripts , certificates and two referees (one being the employer).
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Offices, 2nd Floor Farmers House , Kampala, District Service Commission Offices at the Districts or Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) , Offices Plot 7, Luthuli Close -Bugolobi.
Applications should be addressed to the Secretary, Equal Opportunities Commission , P. O. Box 27672, Kampala
Deadline: 31 /05 /2013