The Swiss Foundation for Technical Cooperation (Swisscontact) is an international non-profit organization engaged in development cooporation .
• To carry out Gross Margin Analysis for selected commercial crops
• To prepare cost benefits analysis estimates for investment in single axle tractor , hammer mills ,small-scale oil press and filtering plant , maize sheller, similar small scale equipment .
• To prepare benefit/cost estimates for investment in poultry enterprises
• Develop Warehouse Management Receipt System
• Bulking & Marketing in Savings Groups
• A degree , preferably in Agricultural Science, Agri Business Development , Agricultural Economics from a recognized institution .
• 5 years of experience in rural institutional building , agricultural marketing , warehouse management , entrepreneurship skills or experience in working with coorperatives will be desirable .
• Considerable experience in developing financial products .
• Ability to communicate in the local languages : Langi and/or Acholi is a must.
How to apply
Send your CV and three references addressed to:
Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor , Diamond Trust Building , Kampala Road
P. O. Box ,34934, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 07/ 06 /2013