WWF is one of the world’s largest independent and experienced conservation organizations operating in over 100 countries in the world .
• A degree in Accounting , and
• At least five years (post chattered accountancy qualification) experience in these areas.
• Full accounting qualification i.e CPA, ACCA, or equivalent :
• Advanced degree will be an added advantage .
• Strong leadership abilities ;
• The ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels , within Uganda Country Office and as required , with external stakeholders;
How to apply
All applicants should be addressed to the People /Development Manager –WWF UCO, Plot 2, Sturrock Road, Kololo. P. O. Box 8758, Kampala
Deadline: 07 / 06 / 2013