Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Mantrac Uganda is recruiting qualified suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Ensure company and customer HSE procedures and safe working practices are strictly followed , with the aim of reducing lost time incidents .
• Strive towards completion of comprehensive safe work/Operating procedures for all Mantrac operations .
• Implement a strategy for Mantrac Uganda for completing Job Safety Analysis for each task.
• Keep updated comprehensive registers on all safety and environmental related registers , i.e Lifting tackles , Ladders, Fire Extinguishers, Chain , Electrical Tooling etc.
• Degree in physical sciences or related qualifications .A degree in health and safety will be preferred
• Diploma in health & safety or environmental sciences
• 3 years post academic experience in Health , Safety and/or Environmental Management
• Able to initiate and generate activity and make prompt clear decisions
How to apply
To apply send a copy of your updated Curriculum vitae and cover letter with three work related referees including photocopies of your academic papers to the contact given below;
The Human Resource Manager
Plot 17/41 , 7th street, Industrial Area
P. O. Box 7126 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 10 /06 / 2013