The Stop Malaria Project has been tasked with supporting the MOH to implement a high-quality mass campaign distribution of long-lasting insecticidal nets in all districts of Uganda .
• Become familiar with the joint budget , partinership agreements, contracts and the national implementation guidelines for the mass campaign distribution .
• Together with COP , participate in National Coordinating Committee Meetings and other discussions that may be held with MoH , donors and MC. Participate in national regional and local planning and review meetings , training, supervision activities and workshops to ensure that .
• A post-graduate degree in public health, business administration , supply chain , pharmaceutical management or related field ;
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing health commodities , preferably LLIN distribution ; additional experience in health information systems and desirable;
• Experience in managing technical and administrative teams for donor-funded health projects ;
• Prior work experience and knowledge of the Public health context in Uganda strongly desired.
How to apply
Send your CV /copies of academic transcripts /testimonials and three professional referees or You can either drop off in person at JHU-CCP offices , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue, Bugolobi, opposite Ambrosoli International School and Royal Suites , Attn HR Manager or email them to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 30 /08 /2013