Job Title: Regional Support Co-ordinator
Organization Plan International
Founded 75 years ago, Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organization in the World .
• Coordinates PRAAC program planning , budgeting , reporting and support to PRAAC country teams to improve the quality of project delivery and reporting
• Ensures relationships are built and maintained with the plan and partiner staff working on the PRAAC project in Kenya , Uganda and Zimbabwe, Plan Australia , AusAID and NGO AACES partiners
• Provide coordination and support to teams to improve the quality and consistency of PRAAC programming through appropriate implementation of the PRAAC M&E framework and tools , development of studies and documentation and supporting in-country technical capacity of PRAAC staff
• Promote PRAAC learning and reflection processes and use of monitoring data to inform program development and improvement , and the production of case studies , reports and other materials to influence programming by Plan, AACES partiners and other stakeholders .
• Professional preferably with a post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline and experience in monitoring and evaluation , particularly participatory and people -centered approaches .
• Minimum of 5-years experience at senior level in NGO environment , preferably in developing countries .
• A proven track record of leading a team with associated reporting and liaison
How to apply
CV, Contract telephone numbers, copies of relevant certificates names and contact details of three references plus salary history should be included and sent to the undersigned.
Applications should only be sent to the email address below , indicating the job title in the subject . No hard copies will be accepted
The Country Human Resources Manager
Deadline: 13 /09 /2013