The Microfinance Support Centre Limited (MSC)
Job Title: Business Development Services & Collaboration Officer (BDS&CO)
Duty Station: MSC Head Office, Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Manager BDS and Collaboration
The Microfinance Support Centre Limited (MSC) is a linchpin of Government of Uganda
(GOU) micro credit programmes under the Rural Financial Services Strategy. MSC facilitates access to affordable, sustainable and convenient financial and Business Development services to active and productive Ugandans. MSC Ltd supports legally established entities engaged in the value chain namely; production, value addition and marketing enterprises.
The job holder will be providing support to the BDS & Collaboration function in executing their mandates.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in institutional Development Needs Assessment for MSC clients.
- Participate in the initiation of policies and guidelines for institutional development of MSC clients.
- Provide technical assistant to MSC staff and clients.
- Participate in training MSC Staff and clients in the area of Business Development.
- Participate in planning and analysis of the MSC Business Development Services plans and reports.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Key Performance Indicators:
Implement BDS and collaborative initiatives in all allocated areas.
Compliance to MSC procedures and guidelines amongst clients.
Utilisation of MSC services in allocated stations.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Degree (Honours) in Business Administration or any other business related degree.
- Certificate in TOT is a must.
- A minimum of two years working experience in business Development Services and collaboration with a reputable organization.
- Self driven with high sense of responsibility, integrity and assertiveness.
- Ability to work in teams with dynamism, innovations and Creativity.
- Ability to meet deadline with minimal supervision.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Age: Between 25-40 years.
How to Apply:
All candidates with the requisite qualifications should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae hand delivered or soft copies to the address below;
The cover page should be a summary showing only personal details, qualification, list of previous employers, names and addresses of at least three referees, email address and day time telephone contacts where applicable.
Applications in properly sealed envelopes should be submitted to the address given below clearly stating the area of interest on the top right corner. All applicants are required to fill a summary form upon submission of the applications.
The Executive Director,
The Microfinance Support Centre Limited,
Plot 46, Windsor Crescent- off Acacia Avenue
P.O.BOX 33711, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 30th November, 2013