Recruiting Company Fresh Cuts (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala,
Application Deadline: 28th Mach 2014
• Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
• Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
• Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Laboratory Technician should ideally possess a bachelor or diploma in related field
• At least two years’ working experience particularly with FMCGs.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements