Vacancy: Sourcing and Governance Manager - BA3 - 00149300
Recruiting Company: Barclays Bank
Duty Station: Kampala,
Application Deadline: 26th Mach 2014
• Deliver the Sourcing Ethics, Risks, Governance and Control activity in-country to realise significant control over the third party arena thereby enabling value delivery for business and build market leading sourcing capability:
• Deliver Sourcing Governance support in respect of SSMP guidance for the in country sourcing
• Set up and implement in-country sourcing governance, controls and process and train in-country sourcing function as required (Sourcing & Supplier Management Policy; P2P; Preferred Supplier Lists; Principle Risk Reports; Compliance Monitoring)
• Implement robust compliance monitoring tools and processes to ensure adherence to Global & EM Sourcing policies
• Responsible for the improvement for all Sourcing activity ensuring that these are successfully transitioned and embedded in the local country business in accordance with the Sourcing governance and control policies and processes
• In charge of development and building of relationships to influence the business and steer the strategic direction in local Sourcing activity
• Work in liaison with business, EM sourcing teams and specialist functional support (Compliance, Risk, Audit, Legal, etc) to deliver goals
• Develop, lead and motivate local teams to adhere and embed the SSMP policies and processes
• Take leas in knowledge sharing across team, Sourcing and the business through Global Sourcing Ethics, Risks and Governance policies, ensuring consistent implementation of best in class tools and techniques
• Ensure that all local sourcing activity meets the requirements of country legal and regulatory bodies
• Proactively monitor and Coordinate management Information within Sourcing and Facilities.
• Technically support a sustained improvement in Service evidenced by reduced customer complaints and positive feedback from the business.
• Coordinate communication cascades and escalate feedback to the departmental line managers.
• Co-ordinate budgets for sourcing and Facilities.
• Double-up as the Personal Assistant to the Head of Sourcing and facilities management.
• Analyse MI and provide recommendations for improvement.
• The ideal Barclays candidate must be a graduate calibre with significant Sourcing governance, risk and controls management experience across a number of business disciplines and geographies
Skills and Experience:
• Possess strong Ethics, Risk, Controls and Governance skills in complex and international environment
• Wide appreciation of the global banking market, consolidation and new venture activity
• Possess the ability to lead change
• Excellent networking and relationship management skills at senior and Executive levels, with well developed and adaptable influencing skills
• Good planning, prioritization and project management disciplines
• Possess an excellent track record in successful country senior stakeholder and risk management
• Good track record of contributing, influencing, and managing relationships at Senior Director Level
If you feel challenged by any of the above positions, and believe you can deliver on key deliverables as outlined above, upload your application letter, current curriculum vitae and photocopies of academic certificate to our recruitment website detail below:
Click Here -> Job Number (Type 00149300)
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, develops and promotes people on merit, and rewards outstanding performance, regardless of background and gender.
For queries contact us on 0417122453 or email: email@example.com