Vacancy: Organisational Development Officer
Recruiting Company Eskom Uganda Limited (EUL)
Closing date: March 24, 2014 - 5pm
• Guarantee the alignment of operations, systems and processes to Business Strategy.
• Develop and implement the organizational development strategy for the company.
• Develop and implement an action plan for managing and achieving changes that will support the organizational core objectives.
• Establish and maintain a cordial relationship between EUL and other stakeholders.
• Develop and implement a mechanism for capturing behavioral changes among staff and make appropriate recommendations to management
• Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the performance management process in the company.
• Monitor the implementation of HR management policies as per the company guidelines.
• Carry out organizational climate surveys bi-annually
• Offer technical support to managers and supervisors in dealing with staff that have behavior issues
• Conduct Human resources audit on a regular basis for human resources planning.
• Support the design improvement and implementation of the HRMIS and in it’s use and understanding by management and staff.
• Assist management and staff to undertake process improvement projects in pursuing continuous improvement across the organization.
• Carryout research on emerging challenges in HR for continuous improvement.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant must primarily hold a good Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Organisational Psychology, Organizational Development, SWASA, development studies and or any business related course.
• Demonstrated experience as an HR/OD advisor across a range of human resource functions or experience in leading cultural change as a line manager.
• Significant experience as a line manager or in leading a team
• Good understanding of legislation, industrial agreements, awards including application and interpretation.
• The applicant must be affiliated to a professional HR association.
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses.
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements.