Thursday, 11 April 2013
Behavioral Change Communication Specialist - The Inter-Religeous Council in Kampala
Job Title: Behavioral Change Communication Specialist
The Inter-Religious Council of Uganda (RCU) is a national Faith-Based Non-Government Organization .
• Develop a comprehensive BBC work-plan
• Collaborate with stakeholders o coordinate the development of BCC strategies.
• Contribute to the identification and scaling up of best practices in behavior change.
• Participate in documentation and dissemination of the Child survival project activities .
• Participate in implementation of various organization Development programs in line with IRCU strategies .
• Develop , maintain and implement Behavioral Change Communication (BCC ) systems within and outside IRCU in line with the organization policies and procedures .
• Write /prepare and produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports for IRCU in line with communication guidelines/policy and the Child Survival project.
How to apply
Interested persons for the post above are required to submit an application letter with certified copies of academic certificates /transcripts and a letter of recommendation from one of the leaders of Church to;
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Inter-Religeous Council of Uganda (IRCU)
Namirembe Hill Plot 884, Centenary Road
P. O. Box 7502, Kampala.
Deadline: 19 /04/2013