Thursday, 11 April 2013
Board Members - World Vision Uganda in Kampala
Job Title: Board Members
World Vision Uganda is inviting for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
• English language fluency (written and verbal)
• Good communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
• A mature and committed Christian , able to stand above denominational diversities .
• Willing and able to devote significant time during each calendar year to Board and committee service on a voluntary basis.
• Strategic Leadership
• A heart for the poor and committed to the ministry of World Vision.
• High Moral Character and proven integrity.
• Applications should not be below 30 years and above 65 years of age
• Willing to subscribe and adhere to the vision , Mission Statement , Core Values , Statement of Faith, Covenant of Partnership and other applicable World Vision International Board approved policies .
How to apply
Please send an expression of interest explaining why you would like to serve on the Board and and attach a CV with Church and professional referees to Philo-Nyadoi@wvi.org
Deadline: 19 /04 /2013