Job Title: Dispenser
Masindi District Local Government is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position .
• Must have a Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Must be registered with Allied Health Professionals Council
• Must have a valid annual practicing license (APL)
• Preparing quality medicines
• Planning for dispensing activities in the Health Unit
• Registering dispensed Drugs and Medicines .
• Advising patients and attendants on proper use and storage of medicines
• Advising Clinicians and other Health professionals on prescriptions
• Managing and accounting for allocated resources
• Making requisitions for Medicine and Health supplies from stores
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on public service form No.3 (Revised 2008) to the Secretary District Service Commission , P. O. Box 67, Masindi
The application forms are obtainable from Public Service Commission Office, 2nd floor Farmers House , Parliament Avenue , Kampala and District Service Commission offices .
Applicants should attach three sets of certified Photocopies of their academic certificates , slips and other relevant documents plus 3 recent passport size photographs. Original documents should not be sent at this stage .
The applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy .
Applicants already in service should route their applications through their heads of departments who must be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Deadline: 19 / 07 / 2013