Job Title: Theatre Assistant
Masindi District Local Government is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position.
• Must have a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with passes in Sceince subjects or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Must have a Certificate in Theatre Techniques.
• Preparing surgical trolleys for the surgical various surgical operations .
• Assisting the surgical team , before ,during and after operations
• Disposing of surgical /theatre waste safety
• Imparting knowledge and skills to theatre Attendants
• Maintaining surgical instruments and equipment .
• Adhering to professional code of conduct and Ethics
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on public service form No.3 (Revised 2008) to the Secretary District Service Commission , P. O. Box 67, Masindi
The application forms are obtainable from Public Service Commission Office, 2nd floor Farmers House , Parliament Avenue , Kampala and District Service Commission offices .
Applicants should attach three sets of certified Photocopies of their academic certificates , slips and other relevant documents plus 3 recent passport size photographs. Original documents should not be sent at this stage .
The applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy .
Applicants already in service should route their applications through their heads of departments who must be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Deadline: 19 / 07 / 2013