Job Title: Public Health Nurse
Masindi District Local Government is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position .
• Must have a Diploma in Public Health or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council
• Must have a valid practicing license
• Implementing identified primary health care activities
• Managing and accounting for allocated resources
• Participating in research activities
• Adhering to n professional Code of Conduct and Ethics
• Compiling and submitting reports
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on public service form No.3 (Revised 2008) to the Secretary District Service Commission , P. O. Box 67, Masindi
The application forms are obtainable from Public Service Commission Office, 2nd floor Farmers House , Parliament Avenue , Kampala and District Service Commission offices .
Applicants should attach three sets of certified Photocopies of their academic certificates , slips and other relevant documents plus 3 recent passport size photographs. Original documents should not be sent at this stage .
The applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy .
Applicants already in service should route their applications through their heads of departments who must be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Deadline: 19 / 07 / 2013