Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research , curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda .
Key result areas
• Personnel audit and monitoring
• Timely staff performance appraisal reports
• Human resource survey
• Employee induction and orientation
• Employment policy administration
• Post graduate training in Human resource management plus three to four years related experience , including supervisory/managerial experience in a wide range of employee relations activities.
• Must possess an ability to understand human behavior and be able to lead and motivate people.
• Must have mature judgement /decision making ability.
• Willingness to reside in Rakai district ,
How to apply
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees to;
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P. O. Box 279, Kalisizo
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013