Job Title: Technical Advisor , Health Management
FHI 360 is a leading global development organization dedicated to improving lives around the world.
• Provide guidance , technical assistance and capacity building on HMIS activities
• Conduct assessments on current HMIS systems
• Monitor field activities and ensure timely completion of objectives
• Oversee documentation of results, research and evaluation evidence and lessons learned on HMIS international
• Demonstrated ability to interact with donors, implementing partiners and host country governments on HMIS issues.
• Ability to work independently and manage a high volume work flow
• Relevant computer software skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience working in Uganda preferred
How to apply
FHI 360 has competitive compensation package. Candidates should submit a cover letter and CV/resume by email to:Ugandaemail@example.com. Please specify the job Ref. Number in the email subject line.
Deadline: 28/ 06 /2013