Job Title: Medical Officer
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research , curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda .
• He will perform Clinical and biomedical Research tasks.
• The successful applicant will be involved in management of patients in the RHSP’s Clinics and other Programs activities .
• MB.chB degree from a recognized university and must have completed internship .
• Registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental practitioner’s Council.
• Experience with provision of Anti-Retro-Viral Therapy is an added advantage
• Pleasant social , flexible with good interpersonal skills and a spirit of team building /work.
• Self-motivated , able to work under minimum supervision and well organized .
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously .
How to apply
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees to;
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P. O. Box 279, Kalisizo
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013