Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
The Capital Markets Authority was established in 1996 by the Capital Markets Authority Act Cap 84 Laws of Uganda and is mandated to promote , develop and regulate the capital markets industry in Uganda.
• An Honors Bachelors degree ;
• A Masters degree in a relevant field and/or professional qualifications and valid membership in a relevant professional body will be an added advantage ;
• At least ten years senior management experience ; of which not less than five years should be practical experience gained in a securities and financial markets environment ;
• Strong leadership , management and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills .
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create and maintain relevant networks and collaborative relations internally and externally.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse environment ;
• High ethical standards and intergrity .
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply and send their applications enclosing copies of curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates and provide names of three referees who are able to comment on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and integrity . The Authority will offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the position.
The Director , Executive Recruitments, Future Options Consulting Ltd,
4th Floor , Diamond Trust Building , Kampala Road , P. O. Box: 34934, Kampala Uganda .
Deadline: 28/ 06 /2013