Job Title: Procurement Officer
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research , curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda .
• The Procurement Officer will provide Procurement support services in all RHSP procurement functions in accordance with RHSP procurement guidelines and procedures
• A University degree in Procurement & Supply chain management , Procurement & Logistics Management , Business Administration-Procurement or any other related field.
• At least two years experience in procurement and supply chain management in a busy reputable organization.
• Should have good interpersonal skills.
• Strong written written and verbal communication skills
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a busy environment and under minimum supervision.
How to apply
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees to;
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P. O. Box 279, Kalisizo
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013