Job Title: Stores Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research , curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda .
• Oversee all operations of Stores to ensure that RHSP stock is efficiently and effectively received , stored and delivered to end users.
• Degree in Logistics and Supply Management or other similar field (desirable).
• At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in Stores Management .
• Excellent writing, computer and organizational skills;
• Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details And remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy highly desirable;
• Ability to access problems and develop solutions;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent organization skills.
How to apply
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees to;
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P. O. Box 279, Kalisizo
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013