Job Title: National Professional Officer
World Health Organization is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Producing results
• Communicating in a credible and effective way.
• Fostering Intergration and team work .
• Ensuring the effective use of resources
• Building and promoting partinerships across the organization and beyond
• Very Good communication skills.
• Good Analytical Skills .
• Design and implementation of operational research
• Bachelor of Medicine Degree from a recognized University and Masters Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology or related health science.
• At least 7 years working experience in the field of Public Health .
• Prior experience in the World Health Organization and other United Nations Agencies and in the area of Immunization will be an added advantage .
How to apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and testimonials should be addressed to;
The WHO Representative
60 Prince Charles Drive
P. O. Box 24578
Deadline: 28/ 06 /2013