Job Title: Senior Personnel Officer
Intra Health Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• The Senior personnel officer shall manage the hiring program , under the supervision of the Director Health Systems Strengthening.
• Assist districts in identifying HRH needs and updating action plans for recruitment and deployment .
• Monitor and report any problems relating to the hiring program and bring these problems to the Director HSS as necessary
• Contribute to activities and work teams as assigned.
• Masters degree in social sciences or health sciences , or a bachelor’s degree in business administration or economics with financing option with at least five years work experience in a related area.
• Experience working in human resources is preferred
• Strong interpersonal teamwork and programming skills
• Strong communications skills and strength in speaking and writing in English .
• Strong organizational skills
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant post. Applications should be addressed to the Logistics and Administration Officer NU-HITES Project and should be sent by email or submitted to NU-HITES Project offices at Plot 31, Onono Road , Senior Quarters, Larroo Division , Gulu Municipality . Applications should be received in time.
Applicants should attach photocopies of their certificates and testimonials to their application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 31 /07 /2013