Job Title: Program Manager ,Project Management
Community Health Alliance Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Advanced degree in health , population, demography , social sciences or related field
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in knowledge management , monitoring and evaluation , community engagement and SRH, HIV and family planning or development programs of knowledge management , monitoring and evaluation , community engagement and SRH, HIV and family planning or development programs of knowledge management sharing initiatives
• Experience in fundraising, donor relations , strategy and proposal development .
• Extensive experience in development , design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems at organizational and field settings .
• Knowledge and experience of using qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methods, including basic statistical packages
• Ability to explain complex concepts in layman’s language and generate and establish productive relationships
• Ability to develop , manage and administer comprehensive and complex programs
How to apply
Suitable candidates for the above post should submit applications with detailed curriculum vitae , copies of academic certificates , name and address of three referees and a daytime telephone number to the International HIV/AIDS Alliance offices addressed to;
The Executive Director ,
Community Health Alliance,
Plot 19. Kawalya Kagwa Close, Kololo
P. O. Box 40333, Kampala
Deadline: 02 /08 / 2013