Job Title: Advocacy Specialist
The State University of New York’s Centre for International Development seeks superior candidate to serve in several positions ;
• A bachelor’s degree . A degree in law , political science, social policy , or a related social sciences discipline id desirable .
• A minimum of three years experience in civil society advocacy /engagement work , including a focus on the capacity skills and methods, organizational management , outreach and communications , strategic planning and financial management
• Some experience in civic participation /advocacy /engagement work in Uganda .
• Possession of cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Demonstrated of sound work ethics .
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How to apply
Prepare a one-page cover letter summarizing your interest in and qualifications for the position you are interested in and qualifications for the position you are interested in and applied a brief CV. Forward this by e-mail to CIDInfo@albany.edu.
Deadline: 31 /07 /2013