Organization Total Limited Uganda
Deadline: 22 /08 /2013
Total Uganda is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the vacant post, may the competent persons apply ;
The company is recruiting young graduates looking for a career in the oil & gas industry .
• Implement various communication plans for cross functional projects/initiatives and assist with the research , writing and co-ordination of communication publications .
• Monitor mainstream and social media coverage of sector issues/events , collate and disseminate media clippings/updates .
• Manage company media database as well as the Corporate Affairs calendar.
• Prepare minutes of meetings and archive documents
• Bachelor degree in Mass Communications or Marketing.
• At least 2 years proven experience in corporate communications
• Proven experience in researching , writing and managing the production of publications .
• Well developed computer skills , with a demonstrated understanding of the internet , social media , multi-media tools
• Experience in planning and organizing interviews , press conferences , corporate events and other media oriented events .
• Self-confident and sociable –ability to network effectively .
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format.
Scanned copies will not be accepted.
Only emails received on stated email will be considered.
For more excting jobs http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/