Organization Total Limited Uganda
Total Uganda is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the vacant post, may the competent persons apply;
The company is recruiting young graduates looking for a career in the oil & gas industry .
• Support the Company’s decision –making by analyzing legal risks and giving appropriate recommendations
• Draft , review and participate in the negotiation of agreements and other legal documentation.
• Advise on the interpretation/application of laws and regulations particularly within the context of the company ‘s business.
• Liaise with various Government departments, agencies , joint venture partners and contractors to resolve contractual and other legal issues .
• Provide support in meeting the Company ‘s regulatory and contractual obligations to Government agencies and Joint Venture Partiners.
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Law (Upper Second) from a recognized University
• A Masters degree with oil and gas , business or environmental law specification would be an added advantage .
• Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre
• At least five years professional work experience in the oil and gas industry or a law firm or other commercial environment
• Proven experience in contract grafting and review
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format.
Scanned copies will not be accepted.
Only emails received on stated email will be considered.
Deadline: 22 /08 /2013