Monday, 22 April 2013
Chief Finance Officer - District Service Commission in Butambala
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Butambala District Service Commission is seeking to employ suitable applicants for the vacant post above .
• Supervise the collection of revenue
• Preparing books of accounts and accounting records
• Managing , controlling and accounting for the financial resources of the District
• Reconciling bank statements to iron out discrepancies with cash books
• Preparing financial statements and reports
• Either an Honors Bachelors Degree in either Commerce (Accounting option) or Business Administration ( Accounting option) Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting plus full Professional Accounting plus full professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA , CPA,ACIS and CPE from a recognized institution .
• Or Full professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA ,ACIS and CPE obtained from a recognized Institution and accredited by institute of certified Institution and accredited by Institute of certicified public Accountants of Uganda plus
• A minimum of a post graduate diploma in Financial Management or Business Administration from a recognized awarding institution .
How to apply
Applications in triplicate filled in own handwriting and accompanied by certified photocopies of Academic testimonials , curriculum vitae and other relevant documents plus 3 recent passport size photographs should be submitted to the ;
Secretary , District Service Commission
P. O. Box 145, Mpingi
Deadline : 22/05 /2013