Job Title: District Education Officer
Butambala District Service Commission is seeking to employ suitable applicants for the vacant post above .
• Implementing Education laws , policies and regulations ;
• Implementing approved education and sports development plans , strategies and council decisions ;
• Providing technical and professional advice
• Organizing and facilitating teachers training programs
• Maintaining an updated teachers personnel data bank.
• Should hold an Honors Bachelors Degree in Education from a recognized University or Institution .
• Either a masters degree in Education Planning and Management OR Public Administration and Management or other related Management fields from a recognized University .
• At least nine years working experience , three of which should have been in managing of an educational institution or gained from professional experience in a managerial capacity at the level of Principal Education Officer .
How to apply
Applications in triplicate filled in own handwriting and accompanied by certified photocopies of Academic testimonials , curriculum vitae and other relevant documents plus 3 recent passport size photographs should be submitted to the ;
Secretary , District Service Commission
P. O. Box 145, Mpingi
Deadline : 22/05 /2013