Monday, 22 April 2013
Data Collector Supervisors - Acclaim International in Mbarara
Job Title: Data Collector Supervisors
Acclaim Internertional is inviting for qualified suitable candidates to fill the vacant post above .
• Maintain hard copy of Data Collected in compliance with the study protocols
• Participate in the training workshops (including the day of the pre-test ) about the survey methodology and implementation.
• Locate the sample households within the geographical area assigned .
• Identify all eligible respondents in selected households
• Solicit for consent from eligible respondents
• An under graduate degree in statistics , demography , population studies , development studies , social sciences , public health or other related discipline
• Good understanding of research methodologies , including research ethics
• Good interviewing and verbal communication skills
• Willingness travel , work and spend about 3 weeks in rural settings of south western Uganda
• Experience in data collection using devices i.e. computers and audio recorders
How to apply
The Country Director /COP
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF )
Plot 18 A Kyadondo Road , Nakasero
P. O. Box 21127, Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 29/ 04 /2013