Country ; Uganda
City ; Kampala
Organization ; PATH Uganda
Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH) is an international nonprofit organization that transforms global health through innovation
• Responsible for establishing and managing the programs financial systems and ensuring the program adheres to all budgetary and legal requirements of USAID.
• Manage grants to civil society partners, including reviewing applications, and disbursing and monitoring grants to ensure that partners achieve their advocacy objectives and follow USAID regulations
• Supports institutional strengthening for grantees.
• Supervises administrative and grants management staff.
• Authorization to work in Uganda is required.
How to apply
To apply , please visit PATH’s website at www.path.org/jobs and search for applicable tracking codes. When uploading , kindly attach both your CV and your application Letter. The positions remain open until August . We do not accept hardcopy applications .
Deadline: 23 /08 /2013
For more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/