Job Title: Head Finance
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit , networking alliance and service organization that brings together field epidemiology training programs across Africa .
• Accountable for the operation of finance processes to generate timely and accurate financial information , reports , analyses and recommendations to facilitate effective decision making
• Provide capacity building as needed to partners in budget development , financially risk assessment and in understanding and interpreting management information and accounting standards
• Develop financial plans and monitor forecasts in alignment with organization in the various fore as may be required .
• Supervise and coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports
• Degree in Finance and or Accounting or Business Administration with Strong bias in Finance or Accounting .
• Qualified Accountant and Member of professional bodies like CPA, ACCA, CIMA and other recognized and equivalent qualifications
• A minimum of 8 years experience serving in a similar position in a reputable Organization .
• Master’s in Finance or accounting is an added advantage
• Ability to speak French and or Portuguese is an added advantage .
How to apply
Submit your resume , application letter, and relevant documentation to;
The Administration & Human Resource Office
African Field Epidemiology Network [AFENET]
Plot 4B, Mabua Road, Kololo
P. O. Box 12874, Kampala, Uganda