Job Title: Grant Reporting Officer
Organization; VSO International
• Sub grant management: Ensure all sub grantee budgets are effectively managed and expenditure monitored on a regular basis. Manage the reporting for sub grantees meetings all external deadlines .
• Budget management : Work with the Finance manager to ensure that grant budgets are effectively managed , including regular reporting . Contribute to the production of annual budgets/re-forecasts.
• Financial management: Submit monthly cash flow forecasts to cover program activities for the next period . Ensure income has been received and internal controls are adhered to. Deliver training to country office staff, as required . Contribute towards funding proposals .
• Part qualified accountant , ideally studying to complete an accounting qualification.
• Degree in accounting , finance or related subject .
• At least 3 years experience of financial planning and sub grant accounting.
How to apply
VSO values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please submit your CV and a one page letter explaining why you should be considered for the role. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. only applicants who will respond electronically will be considered.
Deadline: 16 /08 /2013
For more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/