Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation SpecialistProgram for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH) is an international nonprofit organization that transforms global health through innovation
• Responsible for design and implementation of the program‘s M& E and data collection system to measure the program‘s performance against established goals and objectives.
• S/he develops a cost-effective , results-oriented monitoring system to provide USAID with the necessary information to assess the progress , effectiveness and impact of activities .
• S/he ensures the timely collections and processing of data for making program decisions and for identifying and solving problems with reproductive health and family planning services .
• Additionally , the M& E Specialist strengthens institutional and individual capacity in M&E and supervises all M&E related staff .
• Authorization to work in Uganda is required.
How to apply
To apply , please visit PATH’s website at www.path.org/jobs and search for applicable tracking codes. When uploading, kindly attach both your CV and your application Letter. The positions remain open until August . We do not accept hardcopy applications.
Deadline: 23 /08 /2013
For more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/