Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Organization; - Ministry of Local Government
• An Honors Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Post Graduate Qualification in Building or civil Engineering is a MUST
• Registered or Member of a Professional Body /Society will be an added advantage .
• At least ten years of experience in the planning , construction and maintenance of roads
• Familiarity with the Government of Uganda Public Sector reporting procedures, procurement procedure and development Partners Procurement procedures ,
• Proven Computer Skills and
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and spoken command of at least one local language.
How to apply
Hand written applications accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae , copies of testimonials , names of three referees should be submitted to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government , Worker’s House , 2nd Floor, P. O. Box 7037, Kampala.
Deadline: 16 /08 /2013
for more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/