Job Title: Assistant Commissioner, Ethics (1 Vacancy)
Ref. HRM 234/272/01
Organization Office of the President (Directorate of Ethics and Integrity)
Closing Deadline: 6th Nov 2013
Minimum Qualifications And Working Experience:
• Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honor’s Bachelor’s Degree in Ethics Studies or a relevant course in Humanities plus a minimum of a Post Graduate Diploma in a related field from a recognized University/Institution,
• Training in pedagogy will be an added advantage.
• Applicants should have a minimum of nine (9) years relevant working experience, three (3) of which should have been served at Principal Level in Government or equivalent Level of experience from a reputable organisation.
• Providing policy advice and guidance to the Directorate on key areas of anti corruption policy and actions or action plans.
• Providing technical support to the Directorate in the development and implementation and maintenance of performance indicators
• Preparing periodic progress reports on the implementation of the National Anti Corruption Strategy.
• Acting as a Liaison Person between the Directorate/Inter Agency Forum and the
• Development Partners to ensure close coordination and common understanding on issues of mutual interest.
• Carrying out annual and special budgeting and programming on the basis of the Output
• Based Tool as per the guidelines from the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Form No.3(2008) to the
Secretary Public Service Commission, P.O. Box 7080, Kampala to be received not later than 6th November 2013
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Office
on 2nd floor, Farmers House, Parliament Avenue, Kampala,
Ministry/Department Headquarters and District Service Commission Offices.
Hand written applications are also acceptable.
The advertisement can also be accessed from the Public Service Commission website on www.psc.go.ug. The application should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
Applicants should attach three sets of certified photocopies of their certificates and testimonials, plus three recent certified passport size photographs