Saturday, 20 April 2013
Public Health Promotion Assistants - GOAL Uganda in Kampala
Job Title: Public Health Promotion Assistants
GOAL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against HIV positive people or people with disabilities .Goal is also committed to the safety and protection of children .
• Will be part of the emergency WASH intervention , to safeguard and improve the public health of the affected populations .
• Fluency in Kiswahili is a MUST essential and will be tested during interview
• Practical experience training community volunteers in WASH
• Demonstrated working experience with CLTS and /or PHAST methodologies
• Willingness to live and work in emergency conditions
• Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of different sectors of a community.
• Familiarity with the culture of the affected population , ability to develop respect from wide range of people and strong ability to communicate effectively on hygiene matters
How to apply
Applications who meet the requirements should submit their applications which must include at least 4 reference contacts.
The Human Resource and Administration Coordinator ,
Goal Uganda ,P. O. Box 33140, Kampala , Lubbobo Close , Muyenga
Deadline: 06 /05 2013