Saturday 20 April 2013
Deputy Program Manager Corporate - DFID in Kampala
Job Title: Deputy Program Manager –Corporate
The Department for International Development is leading the British Government ‘s fight against world poverty.
• Monitor the quality of the program portfolio
• Coordinate relationships with UK funded Non-Governmental Organizations and Civil Society Organizations
• Contribute to policy discussions and submissions
• Attend conferences , workshops and meetings when required
• Provide information to the Departmental Finance Officer that will feed into financial corporate returns.
• Ensure all projects/programs are in line with corporate guidance ;Due Diligence , fraud and risk
• A Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences , Development Studies , Business Administration or equivalent .
• Additional qualifications in Project Management and Administration are an added advantage .
• Planning and Delivery of Work
• Decision Making
• Working with Others
• Communicating with Others
How to apply
Please fill in the application form and the Positive Action Approach form.
Indicate the Job position in the subject title . Interested candidates applying for Deputy Program Manager –Program Team should send their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10 /05/ 2013