Saturday, 20 April 2013
Accountant - GOAL Uganda in Kampala
Job Title: Accountant
GOAL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against HIV positive people or people with disabilities .Goal is also committed to the safety and protection of children .
• Will be tasked with preparation of the monthly management accounts and internal/external financial reports for GOAL Uganda .
• This is also responsible for performing a variety of tasks in support of the day to day running of the finance department.
• These tasks mainly relate to processing of bank payments and the proper maintenance of financial documentation.
• Minimum of 2 years experience working within a Finance department
• Experience of preparation of monthly Management Accounts
• Computer literacy , including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Bachelors degree preferably with a business /accounting /finance specifications
• Experience of preparation of Donor Financial Reports
• Working knowledge of Sage
How to apply
Applications who meet the requirements should submit their applications which must include at least 4 reference contacts.
The Human Resource and Administration Coordinator ,
Goal Uganda ,P. O. Box 33140, Kampala , Lubbobo Close , Muyenga
Deadline: 06 /05 2013