Saturday 20 April 2013
Lodge/Hotel Accountant - Madhvani Group
Job title: Lodge/Hotel Accountant
The Madhvani Group is one of the largest diversified private-sector groups in East Africa, employing over 10,000 people. Starting in Uganda in 1914, the Group has developed into a widely-diversified conglomerate with a geographical spread into various African countries, the Middle East, India and North America.
Employment type: Full time
Job category: Accounting/Finance/Insurance
Min. years of experience: 5 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: April 29, 2013 - 5pm
Reporting to the General Manager of the lodge and Corporate Finance Office, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Maintenance of books of accounts of the lodge'
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Monthly trial balance
- Annual budget and variances analysis
- Management of information reports
- Finalization of accounts
- Liaising with internal and Statutory auditors
- Monitor day to day working of accounts department
- Motivate and manage support staff department
- University degree in Commerce
- Minimum of 5 years experience in hotel industry
- Computer knowledge is essential
This position offer attractive remuneration and a good working atmosphere
Contact/How to apply:
Candidates interested in this position and willing to work in a remote location (national Parks) can apply to: email@example.com.
include a telephone contact, email address and Skype address giving current and expected salary.