at Development Bank Ltd in Kampala
Loan Monitoring & Recoveries OfficerUganda Development Bank Limited is seeking to employ qualified suitable applicants for the vacant post above.
• Develop and review project monitoring and recovery procedures and strategies from time to time in line with Banks policy on lending and collections and recoveries.
• Work closely with project managers in ensuring that funds disbursed are utilized for the intended project purposes and report any deviations to this nor to the manager credit.
• Carry out post implementation reviews of all projects to ensure projects are meeting the criteria and milestones set during the credit structuring /underwriting process.
• Plan, budget and monitor recovery processes to ensure collection of non-performing loans
• A Honor’s degree in business or related field
• Post graduate qualifications in project planning and management , monitoring and Evaluation is desired
• Minimum of 5 years cognate experience .
How to apply
If you believe you meet our requirements and you desire to join our team, please send your application, detailed curriculum vitae and copies of academic certificates .
The Director Human Resources & Administration
Uganda Development Bank Ltd
Plot 6 Nakasero Road ,
Rwenzori Towers, First Floor Wing B
P. O. Box 7210 Kampala