at NARO in Entebbe
Research AnalystThe National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) in partinership with Cornell University is implementing a project and would like applicants for the position above.
• He will work with the project communication specialist at the Biosafety Education Hub to be established a NaCCRI.
• Develop annual work plans and budgets , implement project activities and prepare reports.
• Develop and manage the biotechnology and biosafety interactive information centre.
• Collate biotechnology and biosafety information materials for the information centre.
• Possession of Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences with a minimum of three years post qualification experience in agricultural biotechnology and biosafety communication and policy development in Uganda.
• Experience in working with donor funded projects is essential.
• Monitoring and evaluation experience will be an added advantage .
• Excellent communication skills on matters related to agricultural biotechnology and biosafety Development .
How to apply
Applicants should send an application letter explaining their interest in the position , what they can bring to the job and indicating earliest availability, curriculum vitae and the names and addresses of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience .
The Director General ,
National Agricultural Research Organization
P. O. Box 295, Entebbe
Deadline: 22/ 03/2013