Organization Children's Medical Center
Duty Station: Kampala,
Application Deadline: 15th Nov 2013
• Prepare journal entries and complete general ledger operations.
• Prepare monthly and end of year financial statements.
• Prepare tax computations and effect timely and accurate returns.
• Prepare budgets, forecasts and analysis of accounts as requested.
• Manage the payroll administration and related statutory obligations.
• Conduct bank reconciliations and resolve anomalies.
• Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to payment.
• Prepare and support the audit process.
• Develop, implement and improve internal financial controls and procedures.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or related discipline from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in an accounting environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Planning and organisation skills.
• Analytical skills
• Effective communication.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Knowledge of financial reporting.
• Working knowledge of an accounting software.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Results orientation.
• Personal integrity.
• Understanding others.
• Team management orientation.
• Concern for standards.
• Pro-active work ethics.
• Development orientation.
• Logical thinking.
How to Apply:
Send the following documents by email to: email@example.com and quote the job title and reference number:
CV which demonstrates that you are suitable for the job role including your contact information and 3 work related references in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
A one page statement describing your suitability for the particular job role, in either
Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Do not attach any academic certificates.